If you want to just look at post, you do NOT need an account.
But, if you want to post comments you need to open an account. Please:
Click Here to apply for an account.

Graham Mtn.

Post future hikes, Looking for hiking partners.
Birdman

Graham Mtn.

Unread post by Birdman »

From reading various sources, I understand you need obtain permission to hike G. I am familiar with the area since Balsam Lake Mtn. fire tower is my favorite. Anyone know how to go about this? Looking to hike this in September. Partners welcome. Best Regards. Ed
BillyM

Re: Graham Mtn.

Unread post by BillyM »

Bill Scholl : (845) 586-4056 He maintains the land for the family that owns it.
Was planning on doing both Balsam Lake Mountain and Graham Mt but only had time to do BLM last year, I found his number on another website.
Birdman

Unread post by Birdman »

Thanks Billy. Appreciate it. If you would like to partner to Graham sometime this fall, let me know. Regards. Ed
Birdman

Unread post by Birdman »

I have obtained permission to cross this property. Looking maybe last week of September or sometime in October to hike this. Looks like an eight mile hike round trip from the Dry Brook Ridge trail head. I am familiar with the trail to the fire tower which I have done several times but want to partner up to Graham which I have never done. If anyone is interested let me know. Regards.
mtnclimber

Unread post by mtnclimber »

It is a real nice hike in the fall. Unfortunately, my schedule changes all the time, so it is hard to commit. But, someone should take you up on it.
Birdman

Unread post by Birdman »

I was going to do it this spring as a club hike(Rip Van Winkle Hikers) but had to cancel at the last minute. I am thinking about doing it labor day weekend. If anyone wants to join me let me know. Regards. Ed