Crest of Plattekill Falls

Display photos or discuss photographic techniques and tips

Crest of Plattekill Falls

New postby tennant » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Another shot from the Platte Clove region. Here is a shot of the crest of Plattekill falls. The water was running nicely after heavy rains the day before. What drew me to this composition was the fact that the upper part (where I was standing) was in shadow, but the amphitheater below was lit up nicely.

cat-6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tennant

Re: Crest of Plattekill Falls

New postby Birdman » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:04 am

Need help. I am a registered user of this forum and I keep getting statements like I don't have permission to review the attached. (ie the photo here). Who do I contact.? thanks
Birdman

New postby Jon » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:36 pm

it shows that before you log in. After you log in it should show the pictures. If you still can't see the pictures after logging in hopefully the admins can help you.

Also it depends on how people post them, if they attach a file to the post it requires login, if they use the img tags and link from another image hosting site people can view the pictures without login.
Jon

New postby dave » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Unfortunately, the software forces you to login to view the photos. If you continue to have a problem after you login, let me know.
dave

New postby Birdman » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Dave, yeah I need help. After Christmas/New Year's will be fine. Hope your holidays are good. Ed
Birdman

New postby Birdman » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Figured out what I was doing wrong. Some real awesome photos in this forum now that I can access them.
Birdman

Return to Photography